Sunday, September 29, 2013

Names for Amy's Baby

     Amy and Tim are having their first baby boy in about a month and they haven't decided for sure what to name him yet.  So, what better family home evening activity than thinking of names for Tim and Amy's baby?!  We had a blast coming up with them and I think it was most fun to see what the little ones came up with.  You are welcome Amy and Tim. :)

Natalee emailed her list to me:
Andrew( our neighbors grandsons name )
Sean( so mom doesn't use it, a mean kids name )
Anthony( a friend from Pierce)
Alexander( I love this name, you could also call him Alex )
Leo( lab rats )
Adam( lab rats )
Chase( lab rats )
I looked up names and one was Baby. I wonder what country uses that name?
 
FYI:Lab Rats is a TV show Natalee really likes right now. Not classroom pets.
 
Haylee's suggestions: Tim Jr., David, Conner, Daniel, Jacob, John, José, Mason, Jake, Mike, Jeff, James, Martin, Gabe, Saul, Carl, Tegain
 
Mackenzie's suggestions: Alexander, Jaren, Caden, Nathaniel, Travis, Kevin, Geoffrey, Isaiah, Gabriel
 
Kelsey's suggestions: Andrew, Nathan, Jeremiah, Liam, Aiden, Darren, Blake, Sebastian, Joseph (or Joey)
 
Nathan's suggestions: Joey, Shawn
 
Daren's suggestions: Harlan, Christopher, Carlton, Laston (inspired by a mixture of Lassiter and Carlton), Sheldon, blah, blah, blah, I'm not even typing the rest of the ridiculous things he came up with.  Daren's totally serious suggestion: Noah, he has always loved that name.
 
Lisa's suggestions: Luke, Gabriel (I really like the meaning), Jackson (Jack!), Owen, Zachary (also a great meaning), Benjamin, Grant, and Aaron
 
Just to clarify, this is not to try to sway you from using any name that is currently your favorite.  We chose this activity with the knowledge that you are still unsure if you want to use your current favorite and are looking at other options.  So we thought we could give you some alternate ideas just in case one of them stood out to you and helped you make a final decision.  Happy name hunting!

2 comments:

Ami said...

ummm so what does Sean(so mom doesn't use it) mean? hahaha

Lisa H said...

Haha. I was going to name Avery Shawn if she had been a boy. No announcement here! :)