Saturday, February 2, 2013

Finally Five!


     This girl has been dying to turn five every since she turned four last year.  I actually have this vague memory of feeling the same way when I turned four. :)  Well, February 1 finally arrived and she is officially five years old!
     For Kelsey's birthday we got her a few more outfits with matching doll clothes so she could match her doll Melissa more often.  We also got her a little remote control car for her Lalaloopsies to ride in.  My mom made her an apron and she made a matching apron for Melissa.  Kelsey and Melissa are sure going to be well-dressed!  It's a cute apron with ladybugs on it since Kelsey really likes ladybugs too.  I hope our sweet Kelsey had a wonderful birthday!  We are so blessed to have her in our family.  She is such a cheerful little girl with a great sense of humor.  She always makes us so happy.  Happy Birthday Kelsey Rose!



She was smiling more in a different picture but you couldn't see the cute ladybugs at the top of the apron in that one.

No comments: