
We have baby birds! We saw the nest quite awhile ago. Then about 5 or 6 days ago we started to be suspicious that the eggs may have hatched by the way the mother was acting. Sure enough, we started to see some fuzz appear at the top of the nest. Over the last couple of days they have gotten bigger, AND louder! They are so cute and I am so terrified that one is going to fall out of the nest and get eaten by a dog. The nest is right in the eaves of our patio. I get nervous every time I hear the dogs bark on the patio. Oh well, hopefully all 3 will make it okay. The kids are definitely enjoying watching them.
 |
| Mommy Bird was keeping an eye on me while I took their picture. |
 |
| I guess I backed up enough for Mommy Bird to feel safe enough to fly up to the babies. |
 |
| MOMMY!!! |
2 comments:
How fun!
haha the last picture is my favorite.
Post a Comment