I have been slow about posting because I'm currently out of picture space for my blog. I need to delete some pictures but I'm waiting for my blog book to be completed before I do that. Nate has some brand new teeth up top! He has his two middle front teeth with the two teeth on either side ready to break through any day now. I love his new adorable smile. It's fun to see him growing but at the same time sad to see him leaving behind his bay stages.
Nate isn't the only one growing up. Mackenzie turned 6 last Thursday! She really wanted Littlest Pet Shop toys so she got plenty of those. She also picked out some adorable white and purple roller skates (with sparkly wheels). Haylee wanted to give her some presents too so she very thoughtfully went through her own toys and picked some out to give to Mackenzie. She gave her some of her toys that were her favorites at one time: her Sleeping Beauty castle, her Princess Cash Register (when she first got it she always called it her cashishtray), and a few other little toys. It was very sweet of her and she made Mackenzie so happy. I love it when they do kind things for each other.
Hopefully I will have pictures posted soon!
 |
| Mackenzie got spoiled by her sisters. |
 |
| Haylee gave Mackenzie her old Sleeping Beauty castle AND her old princess cash register. What a score for Mackenzie! |
 |
| The Littles Pet Shop car Daren and I gave her. |
 |
| Other Littlest Pet Shop toys and her cute new roller skates. |
 |
| So many presents from Mom and Dad and sisters! This girl is VERY loved! |
Kelsey is always saying cute things. The other girls say cute things too but Kelsey is the one I talk to all day long. One morning last week as I was getting Nathan ready for the day I was making him smile and calling him "Nathan William Hardy." So then I called Kelsey, "Kelsey Rose Hardy" and asked her what Nathan's name was. I thought she would repeat 'Nathan William Hardy' like I was just saying. Instead she said, "Handsome!" I said, "But what's his whole name?" So she said, "Handsome Boy!" I guess we call him that a lot. :) He is a handsome boy!
3 comments:
They are growing up so fast! And Nathan is so handsome and the girls are beautiful!
I really like the pictures on your blog. Can't wait to see more!
Ya know, Handsome Boy is going to start needing toys too. Poor thing is going to think all toys come pink and sparkly.
Post a Comment