I believe I have managed to keep poop stories out of my blog thus far. I haven't even told any tales of blown out diapers or poop-smeared carpets that had to be cleaned even though it happens ALL THE TIME with this little guy! But this one is too funny so I have to tell it.
The other day I was changing yet another poopy diaper. Kelsey was kneeled down by me watching and she said, "Ewwww! That looks like llama poop!" I don't know when Kelsey ever saw llama poop before, but all the girls gathered around so they could see Nate's 'llama poop.' This morning I was changing his diaper again. He's been a little sick and it was kind of different looking. I didn't notice Kelsey kneeling by me again until she said, "That's ladybug poop!" It looks like we have a very talented little boy with the ability to poop like many different kinds of animals. I'll keep you posted (or Kelsey will) on any new animal poops he comes out with. :)
Jane 23
5 months ago
2 comments:
Kelsey is too funny!!!
hahahahaha, that was funny!! I love the things that come out of little ones mouths.
Post a Comment