I couldn't let July slip by with just one blog post! Maybe I'll sneak a few in tonight. I am SO far behind! I don't know what happened, but after going through a period of extreme blogging, I suddenly lost the desire. I'm hoping to get back into it. There is so much to blog about. I still need to catch up on things from several months ago (i.e. Haylee's baptism!) and now I have so many new things. We just got back from 2 very eventful weeks in Colorado. A week after we got there, Daren's dad passed away. He wasn't doing very well so it wasn't unexpected. We are glad that he is no longer in any pain, but we miss him tremendously. The kids even Kelsey, talk regularly about how much they miss him. Yesterday, Kelsey said to me, "I miss Grandpa. Grandpa died. Now he is in the sky."
I'm still so exhausted from the trip so I'm not convinced that I'm going to do all this catching up tonight. Maybe if I get a second wind.
Jane 23
5 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment