Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Kylie "Heel"

     The Hills are our really good friends that live around the corner.  Haylee is friends with their oldest son Bryce and Kelsey loves their youngest daughter Kylie.
     I just wanted to share my conversation with Kelsey at lunch time today.

Kelsey: Will you make me a sandwich?
Me: I can, but I'm going to have to use a heel.
Kelsey:  A hill?  Like Kylie Hill?
Me:  Not that kind of hill.  Kylie is a 'Hill' but I'm going to use the 'heel'.  That's the end of the bread.
Kelsey (looking grumpy): Hey!  Kylie's not a hill (or heel, I couldn't tell at this point!)  Don't call Kylie a hill. That's not nice and I will be mad at you.  'Cause Kylie is my friend....(continues grumbling about my name calling.)

I was forgiven as soon as the sandwich landed in front of her.  Unlike my other kids, Kelsey doesn't seem to mind eating sandwiches with heels.  But I will still probably never bring it up again.  It's just too confusing!

1 comment: