Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Letters to Thomase :)

     A very good friend of our family, Thomas Sorenson, has left for college.  The kids wrote him some letters and we made him some cookies.  Thomas was so sweet and wrote back to each kid individually so they could get their own letter in the mail.  Natalee has written some very heartfelt letters to Thomas that are very journal worthy so I have been holding on to them so I could blog about them.  Poor Thomas needs his letters!  So I'm finally blogging!

This first letter was the one Natalee wrote the day we got Thomas' letters in the mail:

Dear Thomase,
I got your letter today.  Mom read hers and Dads out loud.  School's great.  Me and Katie got our first horse buyer today.  In case your wondering it was Joey.  We made up the idie of haveing Birth certificates.  Joey named the horse Brent after his middle name.  I drew the horse picture myself from a Drawing and Learning About Horses Book.  Well a supize I wonder what they are.  Mabey I can get mom to through in a couple packs of top romen.  Three weeks without it I think thats a record.  Love, Natalee
P.S.  I miss you so much call us when you can scype.

I miss you more than you miss me

hope to see you soon!

(flip)

Other side of the letter:
Mackenzie's ears are doing great.  Nathan is a little stinker.  He climds into the trash can all the time.  Haylee and me are still mean to each other.  I mean it's a habbit and all you can't blame me she's the one who's mean not me I'm just the one who is mean back.  I started reading a new book series Animorphs.  I realy like it.  It's about five kids (Teenagers), a hawk (a kid who got stuck in a hawk body), and Ax (a andalite alian kid) who keep the eath safe from Yeerks.  Evil gray slugs that are able to take over a human being.  It's a realy fun book.

Love, Natalee

A couple of weeks ago Natalee's cat showed up one morning looking pretty horrible.  Natalee needed an outlet for her feelings so she wrote the whole experience in a letter to Thomas.

October 7, 2011

Dear Thomase,

     Rosey has been looking bad for the last day or so.  Today we found out that she is burned.  I want to scream and cry.  I don't know how it happend.  We have some guesses though.  1 (one) someone burned her to torcher her or 2 two she got caught in an elextrick fence.  If it was number 1 (one) I want whoever did it to die.  I know it's horridle for me to think that, but I do.  I mean Rosey is my daughter and I'm very protective for her.  I Love her with all my heart.  This couldn't have happend to her.  Katie knows I just berly called her.  Tell me this didn't happen, but I know it did.  I'm glad Rosey is alive.  It's horrible.  Rosey has found a comfy place in the garage were she is now laying down.  It is a wonderful blessing that she is still alive.

Love,
Natalee
Letter 1-front

Artwork close-up

Letter 1-flip side

Letter 2

1 comment:

karen said...

Those are really long letters! Poor Natalee and Rosey. I hope Rosey is doing better.