Monday, July 16, 2012

*Moving Determined My Mind-Chapter 2

     We are STILL unpacking and I found chapter two of Haylee's book that she started writing back in December.  To read the first chapter, click here.  I think this is the last chapter she wrote but I guess I won't know until we're completely unpacked.

Chapter 2
Packing Days

     Packing days are the worst days in the moving days.  Packing takes a lot of work.  Oh why do we have to move mom?  We have already sold our own house.  It is Dec. 28, 2011.  I was born on Mar. 31, 2003.  It asooms I'm going to be wrighting when I'm 9, because it is so close to Mar..  Every chapter is one page long but it's going to be a small book so watch out.  Chapter One is about our house being sold.  What I hope is for this book to be in the Inyokern library.  cause that is where I went to kindergarten, first grade, second grade, and third grade.  I'm going to miss all my friends, and my teachers.  Every year of summer vacation.  Packing is boring.  I hope you never have to pack.  It's boringer then ever.  It isn't fun.  Christmas is a good time of year.  We're allmost done.

1 comment:

karen said...

Aw Haylee, she is so sweet. These are treasures for her personal history.