Monday, December 26, 2011

Moving Determined My Mind

Moving determined my mind I wouldn't like it.
By Haylee B. Hardy

Hi readers if you read my story this is my life.  I wrote this story when I was 8 in third grade.

Chapter One
house sold

     When I was 8 my family was going to move.  I didn't want to move, but our house was put on an offer my parents exepted it.  We had 42 days to pack until we had to move.  It has already been 2 days.  We have 40 days to pack.  I don't like to pack.  This is the second time we've moved.  We are going to rent again.  I like to bike with my friends Zeik, Vadie, Grace, Torstin, Katie, and Jenna.  I'm going to miss them a lot.  Me and Zeik play a lot because he lives across the street.  Graces Uncle Thomas is at collage now.  I miss him.  The house is two stories high.  I get my own room if the bank excepts are offer.  I hope it does.  The house is on Heritige Srt.  You get to go to a pool for free, a park, a tennis court, and a basket ball court.  Plus I can play soccer at the park since I have soccer goals.  We want to look at the house ourself instead of on the computer because it has pictures of the house on the computer.  I can't wait to move.  Me and Grace give eachother Christmas presents since yesterday was Christmas Day I got a lot of presents on Christmas Day even a brush for Cristmas.

1 comment:

karen said...

It's great to see what's on the kids' minds.