Monday, May 17, 2010

Surprise Snow Day

Still catching up, so this is from January 21, 2010

I know it wouldn't be a surprise for most people to get snow in January. But here in Ridgecrest, CA, it's a surprise to get snow EVER. It was a Thursday, which meant piano lesson day. Last year I started teaching Natalee and Haylee piano lessons. I am also teaching their good friends Katie and Grace Cannon. Ronelle and I have a sweet deal where Ronelle watches Mackenzie and Kelsey for me while I do piano lessons. And then I teach Katie and Grace at the same time. Since it was piano lesson day, I dropped Mackenzie and Kelsey off with Ronelle and then picked the other girls up from school. We were almost home when we realized it wasn't raining anymore, it was snowing! Of course they had to get out of the car and play in the snow right away. Piano lessons were postponed for about 30 minutes while they played. As you can see, it didn't stick, but here we've got to take what we can get!

Grace, Haylee, Natalee, and Katie




No comments: