Kelsey, June 20, 2010
Haylee, June 21, 2010
Kelsey was being so cute on Father's Day while my dad was opening his present. I already had the camera out so I had to snap some pictures of her. Yesterday, the girls got Natalee's makeup out to entertain themselves. Haylee decided to put some "blush" on her cheeks. I told her she looked like Raggedy Ann. :) She said it looked cute.
We have been working on getting Kelsey to sleep in her own bed lately. She was doing really well at staying in her bed all night, but she wouldn't start in her own bed. So I started by putting her in her own bed and sitting in a chair by her. She did really well after a couple of days, but the other night, she had kind of a bad night again. She was really crying about having to be in her bed. I was sitting right there so she thought that maybe she could sneak out of her bed as long as she held her hands over her eyes. It was so hard not to laugh even though she was so sad. I kept telling her, "I can see you Kelsey," but she just kept walking towards me with her hands over her eyes, crying. Poor baby. The last couple of days she has stayed in her own bed without me even having to sit with her. That part is great. But she has come in to our bedroom the last couple of nights. Not good. We need her to be entirely in her own bed before the baby is born. Probably only a couple of weeks to go!
1 comment:
They are so cute!!
Post a Comment