Monday, December 6, 2010

Random Cuteness Again

     I can't believe it's already December.  I'm starting to get worried that I'm not going to finish blogging for the whole year.  I never did get caught up on the things that happened before I started this blog.  In fact, I'm even having trouble keeping up with all of the things that are happening currently.  I'll keep at it.  In the meantime, here are a couple of pictures that needed posting.

Haylee and Kelsey by the Christmas tree.  We got a new tree on clearance after Christmas last year.  It's pre-lit, and quite a bit smaller than our old one.  We didn't want one as fat because it seemed like it took up too much space.  This one is just perfect!

Kelsey wearing a new shirt that she got from her cousin Audrey.  She put on her black skirt and sandals (also courtesy of Audrey) and really started strutting around!

1 comment:

Ami said...

Very cute! Can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks and then again in Jan!!