| Jeff and Julene Wilcock December 23, 2010 Mesa, Arizona Temple |
| Kelsey did NOT want to get in the picture of the Hardy cousins |
| "Some" of the Hardy cousins |
| The Hardy Girls |
| Grandma Bobbi made all of these dresses for Jeff and Julene's nieces |
| All the boys (Nate included) wore green cumberbuns and bow ties. |
| Julene with all her siblings |
| Haylee with some cool Arizona cactus |
| Mackenzie and the cactus |
| Kelsey with the temple lights |
| A nice missionary took a picture of our family and Spencer |
CUTE KELSEY
| Natalee found out that she LOVES to dance. She had a great time dancing with her cousin Spencer. |
| The girls also loved dancing with dad. Here is Daren dancing with Mackenzie. |
| I think they got off easy with their car decorations. Rumor has it that nobody thought of it and this was pulled together at the last minute. |
1 comment:
Love the pictures! Everyone is so beautiful and I sure wish I could have heard Haylee singing.
Post a Comment