Daren and I took Natalee, Mackenzie, and Spencer hiking on the trail through time.
(Finally! We've been talking about hiking this trail our whole marriage.)
In the above picture they are actually standing next to the parts of the camarasaurus skeleton as shown below, but it's pretty hard to see.
I think it's a lot easier to see the parts of the diplodocus skeleton in the picture below.
More cute pictures of Kelsey and Nathan.
The Turkey Trot didn't go quite as well as we'd hoped. The weather was great when we first got to Grand Junction. But Thanksgiving morning it was literally freezing outside. We decided to leave Kelsey and Nathan home. Spencer took Kelsey's number. Haylee wouldn't get into the picture. When we finally started walking, Mackenzie was crying so much that I decided to turn around and take her back to the car. Haylee jumped on that plan and came with us. Then Mackenzie was crying that she wasn't with Daren so we started walking again. But then we were so far behind that we couldn't catch up so she cried again. Finally I just took her back and we got donuts at Albertsons and waited for the others to finish and meet us at the car. I think if we do this again, Daren and I will go alone! :)
| There were so many people doing the Turkey Trot! |
We went bowling for Spencer's birthday.
No comments:
Post a Comment