Sunday, December 5, 2010

Thanksgiving Highlights-Part 1

Nathan and Kelsey snuggling.  I love it when she calls him Nathe.  She hasn't quite figured out that his nickname is "NaTe."  P.S.  For any smart-alecks out there, we don't actually spell it with a capital T, I was just emphasizing the 't' sound. :)

I loved this one and the next one.  Couldn't choose.


Nathan adored his Grandma Bobbi.  Here she got him giggling like crazy.  Right until I figured out how to record videos with my new camera.

Nathan also fell asleep on his grandma so many times.  He loved cuddling with her.

A very big highlight was going with Julene to watch her pick out her wedding dress. She looks absolutely stunning in it and we are so excited to go to her wedding in the Mesa, AZ temple on December 23, 2010!

Haylee in the leaves.  The kids loved Grandma's leaves!

No comments: