

Maybe because it's cold and windy out today (with a chance of snow, the forecast says!), but for some reason Kelsey asked if we could make cookies this morning. She's never asked to do this before and Nate was sound asleep, so it was the perfect opportunity. I measured the ingredients then handed them to Kelsey to pour into the bowl. She helped me use the mixer until her hand got tired. I put the cookies on the cookie sheet since Kelsey was a little more interested in eating cookie dough at that point. She watched them cook through the oven door and then we both enjoyed a couple of yummy warm cookies. Perfect for a chilly day like today!
P.S. If you're wondering about her footwear, I had a presidency meeting this morning and she couldn't find the match to either pair of these shoes. Since they each went with a different foot, she just wore the two she could find. She makes me smile. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment