Tuesday, February 1, 2011

2010 Pictures Throughout the Year

     This has been an experimental year for my blog.  I've noticed that I blog more about things that I can take a picture of.  Although I try to remember to record the hilarious things my children say and do.  Some of those things are very hard to capture with words, though.  Little Kelsey is just walking entertainment right now.  She is at such a cute age.  Since my blog is also like my annual scrapbook, I wanted to include all the pictures I like, not just the ones that have a blog post to go with them.  So here are some pictures from 2010 that didn't make it into any posts, but still need to be remembered.

Kelsey-1/12/2010

Mackenzie and Kelsey

Haylee reading to Kelsey 1/30/2010


Natalee getting peace builder of the month 2/5/2010




     A trip to the John's Pizza Fun Factory with the Cannon's, 2/5/2010


Kelsey

Grace and Haylee

Kelsey

      Haylee playing basketball- 2/6/2010

Natalee and Kelsey at Haylee's game

      Haylee and Mackenzie got bangs!  3/3/2010


Our new baby chicks, 3/4/2010

Natalee's basketball game 3/6/2010

Haylee wearing a costume at our primary activity, 3/13/2010.  The kids acted out different scripture stories.

Natalee took this picture of Kelsey 3/16/2010

Haylee doing the long jump at Track and Field Day 3/19/2010

Natalee about to race for Track and Field Day

Natalee doing the long jump.

Haylee doing the softball throw.

Mackenzie, Joey, and Kelsey enjoying a popsicle after Track and Field Day

Kelsey Rose- 3/19/2010

Haylee's AR awards- 3/19/2010

Mackenzie at gymnastics 4/1/2010.  She loved climbing the rope and ringing the bell.

Kelsey playing in the gymnastics play room during Mackenzie's class. 4/1/2010

Kelsey making her doll ride a goat, 4/18/2010

Nate- 7/6/2010

Smiling in his sleep- 7/6/2010

Nathan 7/17/2010

Spencer holding Nathan 7/21/2010

 Fun with Grandma Bobbi and Aunt Julene- 7/24/2010

Grandpa Hardy and Nathan-7/24/2010

 A silly puppet show- 7/25/2010



Mackenzie Rae, 9/24/2010

Nate 6 months old, 12/30/2010

Uncle Kevin, 12/30/2010

Nathan sleeping on Grandma Moffitt, 12/30/2010
     
     These next pictures were some I got from my mom's camera.  I really rely on the camera date to tell me when pictures are taken.  Unfortunately, my mom's camera date was wrong so I'm not sure when these pictures were taken.  I know for sure it wasn't 10/13/2007!
Cousins riding the go-cart.
Josh, Natalee, Haylee, Mackenzie, Audrey, Kelsey, and Ally


Ami, Matt, Mike, Cindy, Lisa, and Daren with little ones Jacob, Audrey, Kelsey, and Mackenzie

Kelsey and Skyler

Jeff about to take Mackenzie for a ride

My girls with their cousin Breyer.  Breyer loved the baby goats.

Breyer and Mackenzie (holding Brieta)

Mackenzie holding Brieta


1 comment:

karen said...

sorry the date's wrong, it was early 2010. Love all your pictures though!