Sunday, December 23, 2012

Avery's Baby Pictures

     Finally blogging again!  A couple of weeks ago, we had another laptop incident.  I had the laptop on the family room floor because I was using it as my address book and I was getting ready to send a package to Kevin and Cynthia since we have them for Christmas.  I was wrapping their presents and Nathan was watching a TV show.  Avery was laying contently on a blanket on the floor.  I hadn't noticed that Nathan had decided to stand up on the recliner and start rocking it back and forth very wildly.  Suddenly, it crashed right on top of the laptop, and bam, second laptop screen cracked this year.  Sigh....I was feeling very overwhelmed at the time.  But today is my birthday and I got a new laptop.  And another plus is that the disc drive works on this one so I can post these beautiful pictures of Avery.
     On December 13, my friend Yari Mower came over to take some pictures of Avery.  She had posted on facebook that she wanted people to practice taking pictures because she has been trying to improve her photography skills.  I had tried to take some of my own pictures of Avery and didn't feel like they turned out very well (I'll have to post those later!) so I was very excited to have Yari come over and take these gorgeous pictures!