Sunday, December 9, 2012

Student of the Month

December 7, 2012
     Haylee got student of the month!  It's a little more hectic in the mornings now with a new baby.  I barely managed to get the kids to school on time that morning and in all the rush, I forgot my camera!!  It probably wouldn't have had the SD card in it anyway. :)  So this isn't the greatest picture of Haylee with her award, but it's still quite adorable.  She got a coupon for a free taco at Taco Bell.
     It was also "fake an injury" day.  Since we were running so late, I just didn't have time to make my kids look injured.  Mackenzie was particularly disappointed because she didn't do anything.  But Haylee grabbed a red marker and drew a cut on her forehead.  Just thought I would explain the red on her forehead in this picture. :)
     Haylee also was one of the top three finalists in her class for the spelling bee.  She gets to be in the school spelling bee on Dec. 21.  Her teacher gave her a list of words to study and some of them are really hard!  But hopefully she will study hard and do very well.
     Great job Haylee!

No comments: