These were taken Nov. 30, when Avery was 11 days old:
The next pictures I took after my mom took those fabulous family pictures of us. We didn't do any individual ones of Avery since she was too young to sit by herself. So I borrowed some cute baskets from a friend and dressed her back up in the same outfit. As a disclaimer, I'd like to say that I knew the lighting wasn't very good for these pictures when I went out to take them. It was already a little too dark. But I didn't want to wait another day because I was hoping to use one of these pictures in our Christmas card and I wanted to get the cards ordered right away. We were buying them from Costco and I wanted to make sure they were going to be ready by the time we drove through on our way to Audrey's baptism so we could pick them up. I didn't love how they turned out though so I ended up using one of my pictures from Nov. 30. Maybe with the help of Photoshop we could make these useable. (I think I just issued a challenge to my father!)
These pictures were taken Dec. 5 and Avery was 16 days old:
I also took a picture of Avery on Dec. 4 with her beautiful blanket made by my friend Cassie's mom, Doreen Patrizio. She has crocheted one of these beautiful blankets for every one of my kids and they are treasures. I wanted to make sure to get a picture of Avery with her new blanket.
1 comment:
I liked the pictures, there was one where Avery looked like she was smiling in her sleep!
Post a Comment