Sunday, December 30, 2012

Jammies

     We really haven't had to buy any clothes for Nathan.  I think I bought him a sweater (to coordinate for family pictures last year) and a pack of undies.  Everything else has been given to us by friends and family passing outgrown clothes down.  Nathan has gotten some really cute PJ's passed down and he LOVES them.  He is so cute about how much he loves his pajamas.  I decided that I should get some pictures of him in some of his favorites before he outgrows them.
12-11-12

12-13-12

12-15-12

12-16-12
12-18-12
 
1-1-13

1-4-13
     These last 2 are from 2013 but I thought I'd include them in this post anyway since they fit here.  Grandma Bobbi gave Nathan these motorcycle jammies when she came for Avery's blessing.  He was so excited when he got them.  A little later I went to put him down for his nap and as I was about to walk out the door he yelled, "Mom! I need my motorcycle shirt!"  So I went and got his new pajamas and dressed him in them.  Then he smiled and snuggled into his blanket and went right to sleep. :)

No comments: