Sunday, December 9, 2012

Family Pictures

     My mom came over a week ago to take some new pictures of our family.  We were trying to decide where to go when a good friend, Erin Loughmiller, dropped by.  She has some great photography skills and mentioned that our front fence would actually make a perfect backdrop.  She was right!  And she helped pose us and make the kids laugh while my mom took the pictures.  So thanks to my mom and Erin, we have some extremely beautiful new family pictures!  I was so happy to have an updated family picture with Avery.
 It was SO hard to decide which family picture I liked best. I finally went with the 2nd.
 The kids posed themselves and it turned out really cute!
I actually think this is a really good picture of Daren and I
 Natalee...

 Haylee...
 Mackenzie...
 Kelsey...

 Nathan...
I have two pictures of Natalee and Kelsey because I couldn't decide between them.  Poor Avery doesn't have a picture of just her because she was too little to just set down and take a picture outside.  But I imagine she'll get plenty of posts with pictures of just her in these next few months.

No comments: