Juliet and Nathan both fell asleep on my bed at the same time.
Amy and Tim were planning on coming to Ridgecrest for a couple of weeks after Tim's classes ended. But Amy and Juliet ended up riding home with my mom and dad from the Moffitt family reunion a couple of weeks earlier. So we got to see them for almost a whole month! I was so excited to see Juliet because I hadn't seen her yet except on skype and pictures. She is such a happy baby and has the cutest smile. I was also excited for Amy to see our new little baby boy.
While they were here, we had fun doing photo shoots of our babies, playing Guitar Hero and Dance Dance Revolution, going for smoothies, and making hair bows, among other things. I really didn't get a chance to try out DDR, but it looked pretty fun. I think we got Amy hooked on Guitar Hero.
Now they are in Virginia with Tim's folks until Tim has to go back to school. Then they will come back to Ridgecrest to pick up their car. I already can't wait to see them again.
Amy is a rock star!
Juliet! (Juliet is a very fun name to say)
The McFarlane Family
No comments:
Post a Comment