Friday, August 13, 2010

"Do" Over

     Since school is starting in a little over a week, I needed to get the girls into Jack and Jill's to get those haircuts fixed.  It meant going a little shorter than I like to go on them, but I know it will grow out eventually.  And they still look adorable.  We only did Natalee and Mackenzie because Haylee's really wasn't so bad.  And in defense of the girl who did the bad haircuts (because I really do feel bad picking on her like this) she did do some really cute cuts that day.  I saw some of my friends' haircuts at church that Sunday and they looked great.  So maybe she was just tired and does have a future cutting hair.  Although I do wish I had a picture of the faces of the ladies at Jack and Jill's when they saw Natalee's hair. 

Aaaahhhh, much better!

1 comment:

karen said...

So very cute! Beautiful girls!