We finally did it. We broke down and bought a shed to store our extra junk in. Right now we can only fit our van in the garage, and we'd really like to be able to fit both cars. But there was just too much stuff on ground with the lawn mower, bikes, etc. We ordered the shed from Cotco.com and it came as a kit. I believe it showed up soon after Nathan was born. Having a new baby made it very difficult for me to get out and help Daren put the shed together. And not having my help made it difficult for Daren to get it together. Ronelle Cannon's brother Thomas offered to help Daren and Daren took him up on his offer. We are so glad that he did. Thomas was an immense help to Daren and without him it probably wouldn't have gotten done. It still needs paint and shingles, but aside from those things, it looks fantastic!
I didn't think to take pictures of any of the earlier stages, so this is the best "before" shot I have.
Daren and Thomas with their masterpiece.
No comments:
Post a Comment