Sunday, October 24, 2010

Apple Picking in Tehachapi

     We had so much fun picking apples last year that we decided to do it again this year.  So yesterday we went to Tehachapi and had a wonderful time.  It turned out that there was a pumpkin patch across the street from the apple orchard so we picked out a pumpkin too.  After picking our apples and pumpkin, we went to a place that sells homemade apple treats.  We were really hoping for this yummy apple bread that we bought last year, but they didn't have any that morning.  We bought some apple turnovers instead.  Then we got some lunch and headed home.  Tomorrow's dinner is going to have homemade applesauce on the side and sour cream apple cake for dessert!











 Originally I was just going to add the picture above because it is the better picture.  But then I decided to go ahead and include the silly one too because it needed to be in my blog book also.  The look on Natalee's face just cracks me up.  And for some reason Kelsey has been closing her eyes and just showing her teeth when I tell her to smile for pictures.  Luckily she isn't doing it for every picture.


 I couldn't choose between these pictures of Kelsey.  One gazing off into
the distance and the other with a big smile.  She's still chomping on her apple too.

1 comment:

karen said...

They are having so much fun!