Saturday, October 30, 2010

Cakies

     Amy sent me a text this evening asking me to text her the recipe for Cakies (Cake mix cookies).  By the time I read it, about 9:20pm (12:20am Virginia time), I figured it was probably too late to text her the recipe.  Since I know the first thing she does every morning is check to see if I blogged the night before, I thought the best way to get her the recipe was put it here.  So here you go Ameskerbob:

CAKIES

1 cake mix (any flavor)
2 eggs
1/3 cup oil
1 can frosting

Heat oven to 375 degrees F.  In large bowl, combine cake mix, oil, and eggs.  Stir by hand until thoroughly moistened.  Shape dough into 1 inch balls.  Place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet.  Bake for 6 to 8 minutes or until edges are light golden brown.  If desired, spread frosting over warm cookies.  Makes 3 dozen cookies.

No comments: