Yep, that's right. Daren is 40 years old. It seems unbelievable. I remember my parents when they were in their 30's and thinking that was old. :) Now my husband and the father of my children is 40 and I'm not far behind. Devin and Daren's mom were still visiting so they got to join in the celebrating too. I thought it was really neat that Daren had some family here for this special birthday. As I mentioned before, we spent the day visiting Fossil Falls and then the Mt. Whitney Fish Hatchery. We came home and quickly started making his special birthday dinner-stuffed bell peppers. My dad and Grandma Poetschlag joined us (my mom is still in Idaho with Amy and Tim helping with their new little baby Cecilia). After dinner Grandma Bobbi and the girls did a puppet show for Daren that they had planned the day before. It was about a mom and dad who were having a baby boy and they wondered what he would be interested in- cars, trucks, train, airplanes, etc. Then the little boy was Daren and they used every animal puppet we owned (which is A LOT) to demonstrate what Daren was interested in. The girls were laughing like crazy and it was pretty adorable.
Jane 23
5 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment