Monday, November 21, 2011

Summer Piano Recital

Piano Recital June 20, 2011
     One thing I really love is teaching these 4 beautiful girls piano lessons.  They are all doing so well and it is so neat to see their talents growing.  I am so grateful to my friend Ronelle Cannon for helping me out so that piano lessons can happen!  Ronelle watches Mackenzie, Kelsey, and Nathan for me so that I can teach without (too much) interruption.  I only have 4 students (my girls, Natalee and Haylee; and Ronelle's girls, Katie and Grace) so our recitals are pretty short.  But I think it's important for the girls to get to show off what they've accomplished and it gives them a little bit of experience performing in "public."  They were being so silly after the recital (doing all sorts of silly bows and curtsies) that I was sure we weren't going to get any great pictures.  But this one turned out adorable!

Silly pictures:

No comments: