Sunday, November 20, 2011

Haylee's Menu

     Earlier this month, Haylee decided to make a menu for future dinners.  I can't remember what I had made for dinner the night before, I just remember that she wanted to know why I always cooked things she hated.  Inspired by my dinner, Haylee created this menu.  I found out about it when Mackenzie started sobbing to me that she wanted a burrito but Haylee said she couldn't have one because it wasn't on the menu and she knew for a fact that Haylee purposely left burritos off just to bother her.  A few hours later, I found the "menu" laying around.  Since I found it very amusing, I thought I would like to remember it forever.  So here it is:

Menu's

Kid's Meals
1. Fishsick's
2. Chickenugget's
3. Fishstick's and chickennuggets
4. rammon noodles
5. macarone
6. girl cheese sandwiches
7. sandwich
8. kasadia
9. smoothies

Extra meals for grown ups
1. Ham
2. bacon
3. Soup
4. Sallad
5. dressing's
6. corn
7. green been's
8. peas
9. sandwich
10. fishsicks
11. Smoothies

Very Good

I'm a little bummed that we don't get to have our sallad and dressing's on the same night.  And I should probably tell Haylee that I don't actually love green been's and peas.  But it was great practice and since I'm horrible at meal-planning and it's one of my worst chores, I will be thrilled when Haylee is old enough to take over this task for the family. :)

2 comments:

karen said...

This is too cute! But I am surprised she left burritos off. Aren't they one of her favorites too?

Ami said...

haha that gave me a good laugh!