The start of the Sacrament hymn seems to cue Kelsey's need to go to the bathroom. It used to happen every Sunday but she actually hasn't been doing it lately. Then today, music starts, chapel doors close, "Mommy, I need to go potty!" So I walked her to the bathroom knowing we would be taking the sacrament in the foyer.
There was a visitor in the foyer so we sat on the couch next to her. She told me how beautiful Kelsey was and offered her a lollipop. A few minutes later she asked me if Kelsey was my only one. I told her that I had 5 children and Kelsey has 3 big sisters and 1 little brother. Kelsey held up 2 fingers and corrected me, "I have two brothers." "No," I said, "Nathan is your only brother." She looked up at me and said so sincerely, "Well, Jesus is my brother." I smiled at her and told her that she was right and I was wrong. Jesus is her brother and I hope she never forgets it!
Jane 23
5 months ago
2 comments:
So sweet!
that is the cutest thing ever!
Post a Comment