Monday, November 21, 2011

Daren's Artwork and More

Oct. 13, 2011
Mackenzie snuggling with the bear in the dr. office waiting room. (I just love this picture!)

Oct. 13, 2011
Nate, Mackenzie, and Kelsey in the dr. office waiting room.

Oct. 27, 2011
Samantha Rodriguez, Grace Cannon, Haylee Hardy, Katie Cannon, and Natalee Hardy all dressed up to go to their Halloween-themed Activity Days.

Oct. 31, 2011
Kelsey and her BFF, Torstun Grover, trunk-or-treating in the church parking lot.

Nov. 12, 2011
My mom, Grandma P., and I all went to Lancaster for some shopping.  I saw this at Winco and thought it was so funny that they put "No Sampling" on their dog biscuits.  I can understand on the candy.  But the dog biscuits? :)

Nov. 20, 2011
At Kelsey's request, Daren drew a picture of her.  She was picking her nose while he drew the picture so he thought it would be a great idea to incorporate that into the drawing.  Kelsey was not happy about it.  It cheered her up when I told her it was good enough art for me to put it in the blog book and Daren started protesting.

1 comment:

karen said...

I love the picture too!