Monday, November 21, 2011

Someone Got Her Ears Pierced Today!


SOMEONE NAMED KELSEY ROSE HARDY!
     I wasn't quite sure if she would go through with it, but she didn't even flinch.  She didn't cry either, but she did have quite the frown until they gave her a sucker after it was done.  Kelsey has been asking me to get her ears pierced whenever we pass by the jewelry section at Wal-Mart.  I always say no because I can see they only have 1 person staffing jewelry at the time and I don't dare let her get pierced one ear at a time.  She'd never let them do the second ear!  But this time, we were there, they had two people working, so I asked her, "Do you still want to get your ears pierced?"  What a silly question!  She picked out adorable purple butterfly earrings that came with a matching necklace.  It was also cute that the purple ones were actually the birthstone for February, Kelsey's birth month! (It was amethyst.)  So, all 4 girls have their ears pierced and I am really glad our piercing days are over (well, I hope and pray they are!).  I think little butterfly earrings are adorable but I can't help but cringe a bit during the piercing.  Just in time for family pictures tomorrow!

1 comment: