I Love You
by Natalee Hardy
We are the stars we are the sea
I Love you and you Love me
We are together one and one
I Love you and you Love me
Throuw the water I Love you
you and me and me and you
together I Love you
yes we are the stars we are the sea
I Love you I Love you
I found this in the car on the back of some school paper. A few days ago while we were driving to school, Natalee asked Haylee if she wanted to hear her song. Without waiting for an answer she burst out singing and Haylee immediately started yelling at her to stop. "Stop it Natalee! That's annoying!" is her usual complaint when Natalee is singing. I'm pretty sure this is the song Natalee was trying to sing to her. I thought it was worth sharing and keeping for future generations to read.
2 comments:
hahahaha! that is so cute! i think it's funny that haylee think natalee's singing is annoying because that must mean natalee sings a lot haha. you have cute kids :)
These are the things that are important to keep. So cute Natalee!
Post a Comment