Here are a couple picutres from Friday evening:
Last Sunday was a crazy Sunday for us. Daren had to speak in Mammoth and I was supposed to do sharing time. About 4 or 5am Sunday morning, Haylee came into my bedroom and said, "I just threw up." So I got Sandi Dickey to do sharing time for me. Daren brought Natalee with him to Mammoth so he wouldn't have to drive alone. The two of them had a great time and stopped at a couple of places on the way home. They went to a lake in Mammoth and the fish hatchery. They took lots of pictures. Here are some pictures from their adventure. I probably won't include the pictures of the beagle or the birds. Natalee is in bird club this year and is enjoying taking pictures of the different birds she sees. We'll save all those pictures for her bird club.
No comments:
Post a Comment