Sunday, September 26, 2010

Kelsey's Masterpiece

     I just had to start this post with this lovely picture of Kelsey.  Kelsey has her own fashion sense these days.  She likes to pick her own clothes and shoes and won't budge when I offer alternatives to her choices.  One day she came up with this especially interesting outfit so I decided to snap a picture.

     Today after church, Daren and I were busy making lunch and taking care of Nathan, and nobody was really paying attention to Kelsey.  Last night the girls went to a birthday party and got some tiny little markers in a little plastic case in their goody bags.  Kelsey was quietly drawing with her little markers.  It took us a minute to realize what she was doing.  I'm always posting the other girls' work, so I thought it was Kelsey's turn today.  Here she is with her masterpiece!
Here is a close-up of the more detailed part of her artwork.
Notice how she carefully used each of her markers at least once.

1 comment:

karen said...

I am so sorry Lisa.