Kelsey loves the Wonder Pets. Her favorite is Tuck the turtle. The Wonder Pets is a show about 3 classroom pets, a turtle, a duckling, and a guinea pig, that save animals. It's like an opera for children. They sing a lot! Kelsey loves the songs and it is her favorite show right now. One of her favorite parts is when they sing, "What's gonna work? Teamwork! What's gonna work? Teamwork!" Kelsey always starts singing that part whenever she helps me or anyone else do something.
I usually read to Kelsey at naptime and yesterday we were reading a book about animals. The first page has pictures of different pets. So I started pointing to the pictures and asking her to tell me what they were. We did dog, kitten, bunny, and goldfish. Then when I pointed at the guinea pig, she said, "Wonder pets." She's so cute! :)
I Do Now
1 week ago
No comments:
Post a Comment