Somehow I didn't think to put these pictures on the first day of school post, but I decided they should be in the blog since I want them in my blog book. So here are more pictures of August 24, 2010 first day of school.
Natalee's class started off the year with a long-term substitute named Mrs. Valiton. She was fabulous and will be missed but it sounds like their new teacher is wonderful as well. She starts tomorrow.
Mackenzie was very excited to start playing on the playground.
Haylee and Jenna Pennix
Natalee and Haylee. This is Haylee's first year on the big kid playground. Normally they don't use this playground until 3rd grade but because she's in a 2/3 combo, she gets to go on it early. She likes it because they have a wall ball court and she is really enjoying wall ball.
Haylee, Grace, and Cheyenne
Natalee and Katie
Mackenzie and Joey
Mackenzie all lined up after the bell rang.
Mackenzie outside her classroom.
No comments:
Post a Comment