Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Kelsey's First Haircut

     We're getting family pictures tomorrow so I thought it was time for Kelsey's baby hair to get trimmed off and to get a new haircut.  I was thinking of having them do a little chin length bob but then I put her hair in pigtails on Sunday and it looked so cute.  So I decided to have them just trim it and keep it a little longer.  This is her before picture!

Kelsey was not very happy to get in the chair.  She's always a little shy at first.

Shawna gave her a toy to play with and that made her a lot happier.

She even started smiling a little.

Then she started smiling a lot!

Shawna put her hair in pigtails and sprayed colorful glitter.  You can't really see the glitter.

What a cutie!

Kelsey got a certificate for her first haircut and an envelope with her little hair clippings.
We love getting haircuts at Jack and Jills!

1 comment:

karen said...

so cute!! she looks like such a big girl sitting in the chair!