Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Joy School

     Today was Kelsey's first day of Joy School!  The last time we did Joy School was when Mackenzie was this age and Kelsey was just 6 months old.  Now it's her turn!  She was so excited.  We went to Wal-Mart yesterday and she picked out this blue dress to for her to wear on her first day.  She has her own little back pack although it really isn't necessary.  The girls were so excited for her too.  Natalee helped her get dressed (she also tried to do her hair but Kelsey insisted that I do 'Jesse hair') and Haylee packed some snacks into her back pack.  The snacks were also not necessary because I remember we always provided snacks when we taught.  But Kelsey loved feeling like she was going to school just like her big sisters.  We took some pictures and I couldn't decide which one I liked best.

This one has such a cute smile.

This one shows her red boots (I wouldn't have chosen them for her but it is kind of cute even though they completely clash with the blue dress!)

This one is such a cute pose.

And this one shows her with her back pack.

Torstun did not want a first day of Joy School picture but I took this one anyway. :)

1 comment:

The Tomlinsons said...

She is getting so grown up! Love the red cowgirl boots!