Whenever there's a kodak moment and I don't have a camera with me, I turn to my cell phone. I never did figure out how to get the pictures of Mackenzie's and Nathan's surgeries off of my phone. But now that I have the micro SD card in there I have some cute, random pictures that I thought I would go ahead and share.
 |
| June 3, 2011: Kelsey holding one of the Dickey's new kittens. |
 |
| June 12, 2011: Kelsey fell asleep in Nathan's carrier during Sacrament Meeting. |
 |
| June 17, 2011: We were all at Wal-Mart and just happened to see Mackenzie's friend Vadie Grover get her ears pierced. It's so cute that they are both missing the same tooth. :) |
 |
| June 18, 2011: I thought it was so cute that Nathan fell asleep next to Daren in his 'handsome daddy' onesie. |
We went in with Jeff & Amber and Jon & Jamie to buy my dad a 'music maker' for Father's Day.
 |
| The girls also made him this shirt. I don't tink he wears it enough. :) |
 |
| June 23, 2011: Nate sleeping, obviously. :) |
 |
| July 6, 2011: The kids always want their pictures taken next to this bear at the Dr. office. Haylee and Nate! |
Haircuts! July 8, 2011
 |
| Haylee before. |
 |
| Mackenzie before. |
 |
| Haylee after. |
 |
| Kelsey before. |
 |
| I got my haircut too. The girls thought I needed a before picture but I must have forgotten to take an after picture. |
 |
| Kelsey after. |
 |
| Natalee was sucked into a Harry Potter book so this was the best before picture I could get of her. |
 |
| Mackenzie after. |
 |
| Natalee after. She just got a trim so it isn't obvious but it looked really nice. |
 |
| July 12, 2011: Mackenzie got bit by my friend's dog. He was a rescue and she accidentally scared him. It was pretty impressive so we had to take a picture. |
 |
| Haylee, Mackenzie, and Nathan at the mall park in Grand Junction July 19, 2011. |
 |
| August 1, 2011: Nate having a fudgesicle at Grandma and Grandpa Moffitt's house. |
 |
| Mackenzie wearing make up August 4, 2011 |
 |
| If Mackenzie was getting her picture taken then Kelsey needed it too. |
 |
| Mackenzie had a rough day going to school today so we took this picture so I could make some pictures for her. We already made some wallets of this picture so she could take one to school tomorrow. |
1 comment:
Cute pictures! I love the last one--so cute. And wow, that is a giant dog bite on a little leg!!! Ouch! The one with MacKenzie and Vadie is super cute, too:)
Post a Comment