To answer your questions:
1. Yes, this is a picture of Nathan's foot.
2. I can't legally tell you who did it because all my children are minors and also because it might hurt their feelings if I tell. I might give a clue later.
3. Yes, she is being "harshly" punished (if we remember to think of something tomorrow-well we did take away the nail polish and she just bought it yesterday with her own money, but I'll probably get weak and return it to her after a couple of weeks). She did not ask permission and she has already been warned about dressing him up in girly clothes.
*Still haven't figure out the culprit? Her last name starts with H and rhymes with 'tardy.' Haha, just kidding. You'll just have to ask the kids yourself. Trust me, it won't be hard to get it out of any of the others!
No comments:
Post a Comment