Another huge dilemma-which picture to post? So I posted both of them. I set Nathan in the front seat of Monster Van for a few minutes after church on Sunday while we waited for everyone to get to the car. He thought it was great! He even honked the horn a couple of times. He was smiling so big and all the girls were all laughing. He knows when they think he's being cute and he loves it!
I knew these were the last pictures I'd taken with my cell phone camera so I was surprised when I went to upload them to find these ones as well:
Natalee is currently feeding the Grover's dogs. They live right across the street so I let her go without me as long as she doesn't go alone. I also gave her my phone to take with her, just in case. If you're thinking that I'm an overprotective parent you are probably right. But across the street out here isn't quite the same. The Grover's live on the back side of 5 acres. She took these pictures on Sunday also (Sept. 4). She obviously thought the sun was beautiful and that the Grover's dogs are cute. I'm not sure about this last picture if she was getting the dogs or Haylee's hiney.
1 comment:
Nate is such a cute little man! And Natalee's a pretty good photographer (aside from Haylee's rear end!!!)
Post a Comment