Thursday, September 8, 2011

Facebook Post

     Facebook has been doing this thing lately where it tells you on the side what you posted the same day, other years.  So I was just looking at facebook and saw my post on "this day in 2009."  Since 2009 is before I started blogging, I obviously never blogged about this incident.  In fact, if facebook hadn't shown me my post I never would have even remembered it.  And it's adorable!  This is my post from September 8, 2009:

     Kelsey was being such a helper today loading the dishwasher. She put a spoon in..., and then as I watched, she went to the silverware drawer and got another spoon out and put it in too! :)

     Kelsey was 19 months old at the time.  I do hope to blog about earlier years someday, but right now I'm having a hard time keeping up with the current stuff!

1 comment:

The Tomlinsons said...

Oh, that IS worth blogging about! So cute!!!