Friday, December 9, 2011

Family Pictures

     I am SO weak!  Daren was at Kmart a few weeks ago and a guy was selling coupons for portrait packages.  Daren told him that he couldn't talk us into buying one so he said he'd throw in a 16x20 for an extra $5.  I really wanted a big family picture so I agreed.  Well, of course they can't just take the picture for the portrait package.  They have to take a bunch of other poses.  And of course the other poses just had to be adorable.  We didn't buy any other pictures, but we did purchase the CD and copyright so I could add the beautiful pictures to my blog book.  These pictures were taken 2 days before Thanksgiving.
















3 comments:

Amy McFarlane said...

so so so so cute!!!! when did nathan get so big and get that adorable smile?!

karen said...

These are absolutely beautiful!!!Love, Love, Love all of them!!

Cass said...

SO SO Cute!