Sunday, December 11, 2011

The Magical Fruit/Gummy

     A few weeks ago, I went to Lancaster with my mom and grandma just for a fun day of shopping.  We went to the mall, Target, Petsmart, Trader Joe's, Costco, Winco, AND Toys R Us.  We were just about finished up at Costco when I walked past one of the taster tables.  The product being sampled was called "Fiber Gummies."  They were gummy squares that taste a lot like gummy bears but have 5 grams of fiber and only 10 calories.  I was thinking that they would be perfect for my kids.  One in particular seems to have a little trouble and the pediatrician actually suggested getting some fiber for her.  So this seemed a lot better than the other types of adult fibers you can buy.
     The fiber gummies were definitely a hit!  The kids are always asking, "Can I have my fiber gummy?"  It's such a treat to take their fiber.  I have been joking that our family has been a little more musical ever since we introduced the fiber gummies.  Whenever one of the kids seems to be tooting a little extra, I say, "It's those fiber gummies."
     A few days ago, Mackenzie and I were in the living room.  In walked Kelsey, who at that very moment let out a hearty toot.  Mackenzie immediately looked at me and asked, "Can I have my fiber gummy?"

No comments: