We made these shirts for Grandpa Hardy and Grandpa Moffitt. We made a "Best Dad" one for Daren too.
I'm not sure what the girls wrapped in the Barbie paper (that's the trouble with blogging about events far after they actually happened), but I imagine the girls thought it was hilarious to use girly wrapping paper for Daren's gift.
Haylee made a sweet card at school for Daren.
Daren is VERY hard to shop for. In fact, I should never actually buy gifts for him since he is NEVER, EVER satisfied with what I buy him. (Take note that I am writing this on Christmas day after yet another FAIL!) Yes, he did just ask me if his gift was returnable. And yes, once he was very dissatisfied with hockey tickets to a Colorado Avalanche game. Well, for Father's Day, I was a little smarter than I was today and I actually bought him two gifts and let him choose between them. A watch, and a new cell phone.
No comments:
Post a Comment