One night, Haylee was gone to play practice and didn't get home until after bedtime. Mackenzie was not happy to be sleeping alone. Neither was Kelsey, since her roommate Natalee was gone at play practice too. So I gave Mackenzie permission to get into bed with Kelsey. Haylee wasn't too excited when she got home to find out that she would be sleeping alone. She also wanted to climb into Kelsey's bed which I told her she absolutely could not do since there would not be room for 3 in that bed. Natalee was not excited by the idea either. The next morning, I found Haylee sound alseep in Nathan's toddler bed with him. I guess this girl really doesn't want to sleep alone!
| September 28, 2012 |
But now they're back to sleeping in the same bunk bed with each other again. I think I finally convinced Mackenzie that she should not be the one to share a room with the new baby. She would be so sad if she coudn't sleep with Haylee anymore!
| October 2, 2012 |
No comments:
Post a Comment