I was sad to hear that Natalee needed to have orthodontic work done. Natalee was excited to hear it. She has been so excited to get braces like her good friend Ryan Farrell. I admit that I was a little bad at first-I found it frustrating that she was so excited we had to spend thousands of dollars on her mouth. So I told her that for the price of her braces we could have bought a horse stable. But then I repented and told her that it didn't matter though because we wouldn't have bought a horse or stable anyway. She was supposed to get an appliance to give her mouth some space before getting the braces. At her appointment last week they made a cast of her mouth and then today they were supposed to put in the appliance. We got there and they told us that they had sent it to Palmdale to be made and it hadn't come back yet. So they decided to go ahead and start her braces today and do the appliance next week. Natalee kept telling me that she was going to get braces and I kept telling her that she had to do the appliance to space her teeth first. So when they told us they were going to do the braces first after all, Natalee was thrilled. She picked turquoise for her bracket colors. She says her mouth is a little sore but she is very happy with how pretty her smile is with her turqoise braces. :)
Jane 23
5 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment